From Overwhelm and Stress
Feeling Confident and Experiencing a Peaceful, Sustainable, Homeschooling Journey!
This Course Could Change Your Life!
You don't have to do this alone or painfully try to piece it all together as I did. This course is the shortcut to take you from surviving to thriving or simply from questions to confidence. Step by step, I will show you the process.
Before I Tell You All About This Life-Changing Program, Let's Talk About Who This Is Really For...
Something doesn't feel quite right, and you can't picture yourself going on how you have for years. Even though you know these are the most precious years with your family; homeschooling has made you go from a dear mother to mommy dearest. This course is not your average traditional homeschool course! If any of these apply to you, this course is perfect.
- Overwhelmed with Homeschooling
- Children Behind Academically
- Burned Out and Ready To Throw In The Towel
- Want High-Quality Education For The Whole Family
- Need Long-Term, Sustainable, Homeschooling
- Detest Busy Work
- Need Mindset Coaching to Overcome Self-Destructive Patterns
By The End Of This Program,
You Will Have…
- Learned How To Control Your Emotions and State Throughout the Day
- If mom is not happy, no one is happy. It all starts with you!
- Organized Your Household and Routine Using a Proven Model from The Business World
- Don't become a martyr or cripple your children by doing everything; it's time to get organized!
- Learned How to Implement the Self Study, Robinson Curriculum
- Promote yourself from teacher to a Chief Learning Officer and reclaim your time and sanity!
- Learned How to Troubleshoot Any Homeschooling Issues Along the Way
- Information you won't hear me share anywhere else.
- Felt Supported Along the Way
- With weekly live Q & A's, you don't have to do this alone. You will have lifetime access to our private School House community board and one month of access to The School House Membership Site.
Hello! For those of you who are not familiar with me, I am a fellow homeschooling mom in the trenches with you. I have six children, and yes, I enjoy homeschooling! From episodes to barely surviving and ready to throw in the towel to now thriving, thanks to the Robinson Curriculum, I share my knowledge, experience, and strategies in my courses. My goal is to save you time, effort, and sanity and help you go from questions to confidence!
Robinson Curriculum Ambassador
Get Started With Sustainable Homeschooling 101 Today
One-Time Payment of $125
(Lifetime Access)PAY ONCE + LIFETIME ACCESS
Monthly Payments of $15
(Access As Long As You Are A Member)ENROLL + PAY MONTHLY
I lay out the course syllabus so you can be confident in what you are purchasing and if it is for you. I also offer a lower-cost option to access all of my courses, displayed next to every full-price, lifetime purchase option as an affordable way to preview all the content as long as you are a member. Before purchasing, If you still have questions not answered here, please email me at [email protected]
Due to these factors and the nature of digital products, I do not offer refunds on courses/online workshops and digital products.
What’s Inside Sustainable Homeschooling 101
Focusing on academics only will not make the enormous transformation we are after. To create new habits and a clear path towards defined goals and vision, we MUST work on the mindset first. In many cases, it will require tearing down old structures of limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging patterns to build a more robust building.
Get ready to learn how your brain works, why you do the things you do, feel the way you do and how to change it.
- Understanding How The Brain Works
- Controlling Your State
- Organizing Your Day In An Efficient Way
In this phase, individual modules will cover each component of the Robinson Curriculum in detail. From questions to complete confidence when implementing this different but essential curriculum.
Each module in this phase contains an in-depth video explanation. Along with the video, you will have the following support items:
- Helpful PDF Guide
- Audio Download
- Slidedeck Presentation Download
In this phase, we go over some frequently asked questions and how to deal with the common issues that can pop up when making this transition. By being prepared with what to expect and a set of choices you can pick from, you will feel empowered to rally through any rough patches. You won't regret it once you get to the other side, of a peaceful home with academic excellence and without a teacher!
- RC Rules
- Study Habits
- Learning Challenges
"I have been homeschooling for 15 years. I am a pastor's wife, and we have 13 children. Our oldest is a freshman in college, and our youngest is 2. Never have I been so excited, so thankful, or so RELIEVED in our homeschooling -- as I am with RC under your guidance on youtube and on your Sustainable Homeschooling site.
Thank you for all the great content! I started the Robinson curriculum in March of this year. I am enjoying the changes in my kids and me. I am a recovering check all the many boxes and we just have to get it done before we get “behind.” Which is exhausting! Now we take it one day at a time. The 3 R’s and pick up where we left off the day before. My boys (6&8) are thriving on the “routine”. This is an easy routine, they know what’s coming! We are doing “year round” now, and I love it. The boys don’t know any different and we still have lots of time for outings (If they decide to seize the day)-lol. There are so many pros to R.C. 1. Cost savings (if you don’t go nuts buying books) I love that I don’t have to buy new expensive curriculum every year and still not being happy with it. 2. No planning for “what are we doing today?” 3. Kids becoming self lead and learning independently of what I can teach them. 4. You can take your work with you, without taking the kitchen sink;). I like minimalism so the less stuff the better (unless it’s books).
Thank you and keep making great videos!
Still Thinking About It?
Sustainable Homeschooling is PERFECT for you if…
- You Are Overwhelmed With Homeschooling
- Your Children Are Behind Academically
- You Are Burned Out and Ready To Throw In The Towel
- You Want A High-Quality Education For The Whole Family
- You Need Long-Term, Sustainable, Homeschooling
- You Detest Busy Work
- You Need Mindset Coaching to Overcome Self-Destructive Patterns
- You Need a Little Support From a Friend Along The Way, Who Has Been There!